The Ultimate Floral Workshops | Level Up Your Career
Science & Art of Floral Design
Discover how to create beautiful floral arrangements step by step, using time-honored design principles. As a florist, it is crucial to have a strong understanding of the principles and elements of floral design.
You'll learn how these principles can enhance your work, and build confidence as you turn your passion into a profitable career.
BASICS: Introduction to Floral Design
- Learn the basics of Floral Design
- Floral Prep | Processing & Conditioning | Care
- Techniques to Extend Life of Florals & Foliage
- Material | Mechanics | Tools of the Trade
- Principles | Elements of Design
- Color Theory
- Industry Best Practice | Sustainable Methods
- Taping & Wiring Techniques
- Hand-Tied Floral Design | Container Design
- Recipe Creation
- Floral Workflow | Logistics
INTERMEDIATE: Continue to build your skills
- Identifying Flowers & Foliage
- Larger Scale Urn & Vase Arrangements
- Elevated Floral Design
- Garden-Style | Asymmetrical Design
- Learn Different techniques | Sustainable Methods
- Sourcing Flowers from Farms | Distributors worldwide
- Weddings | Events | Tablescape Design
ADVANCED: Master & Expand on what you've learned
- Focus on the Fine Arts of Floral Design
- Large Scale Design
- Expand on Mechanics & Methods of Design
- High-end Wedding & Event Design
Luxury Floral | Wedding & Event Design
Turning your passion for designing high-end weddings and events into a reality does not have to be a mere dream. With our Luxury Wedding & Event Design Courses and Workshops, you will learn everything you need to develop the confidence to seamlessly and flawlessly design stunning, magazine-worthy events.
- Introduction to Luxury Floral Design
- Floral Design Principles and Techniques
- Floral Styling & Creating Luxury Floral Arrangements
- Working with High-End Clients
- Proposal Writing | Pricing for Profit
- Ordering | Sourcing Flowers and Materials | Floral Care
- Floral Installations & Structures
- Production & Execution
- Managing Workflow | Logistics | Planning
- Labor | Staffing
- Business | Marketing Strategies
- Networking | Public Relations
- Trends in Luxury Floral Design
Luxury Wedding & Event Planning
Welcome to the captivating world of luxury wedding and event planning. This course offers an immersive introduction to the art of orchestrating opulent celebrations and creating unforgettable experiences.
Delve into the realm of high-end events, where every detail is meticulously crafted to perfection. Gain a comprehensive understanding of understanding of the industry, learn essential skills and discover the secrets behind flawlessly executing luxurious affairs. With this course, you will embark on a journey that unlocks your creativity, refines your organizational prowess and prepares you to curate extraordinary moments that leave a lasting impression.
- Introduction to Luxury Wedding & Event Planning
- Client Management & Communication
- High-end Wedding & Event Design | Styling
- Vendor Selection & Management
- Wedding & Event Logistics
- Event Production & Execution
- Wedding Day Coordination & Crisis Management
- Post Wedding & Event Activities
- Business & Marketing Strategies
- Professional Development & Continuing Education
- Industry Best Practice
Private Classes | Coaching | AVS Membership
Private classes available. Please contact us to discuss your needs. firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-757-0549
In addition to our group courses and workshops, we offer private, one-on-one sessions for individuals who may want to learn at a different pace. Perhaps your schedule does not allow you to attend our current classes and so private coaching may be a better option to help you achieve your goals.
Private courses and workshops are customized based on your needs. We cover but not limited to the following:
- Floral design for all levels (Beginner | Intermediate | Advanced)
- Fine Art of Floral Design
- Wedding and Event design | Tablescaping | Large-scale Designs | Installations
- Wedding and Event Planning (Targeting the Luxury Market)
- Entrepreneurship | Business Administration & Operation
- Insight to transition into the wedding, event and floral industry
- Marketing | Branding | Public Relations | Networking
- Sourcing | Ordering
DIY Bridal Floral Design (Brides, Grooms & Squad ONLY)
Welcome to our DIY Bridal Floral Design Course, designed
specifically for brides (or couples) who desire to infuse their wedding day with their personal touch. This course empowers you to become your own floral designer and create breathtaking arrangements for your special day.
Gain practical knowledge and hands-on experience as you learn the art of crafting bridal bouquets, centerpieces, boutonnieres, etc. Discover the secrets of flower selection, proper care, and design techniques that will elevate your wedding decor to new heights.
With our DIY Bridal Floral Design course, you'll embark on a rewarding journey, filled with creativity and the satisfaction of bringing your unique vision to life. Get ready to embrace the joy of creating stunning floral arrangements that will make your wedding truly unforgettable.
Marie Danielle Vil-Young founded À Votre Service Events® in 2008 and while she has a background working in corporate world as a Scientist, Marie Danielle quickly took her company from startup to being well established in the luxury market. Marie Danielle was named one of the top wedding & event planners in the world by Harper's Bazaar and Top 50 Florists in North America by Florists' Review.
Marie Danielle is a sought-after Speaker, Mentor, Member of the Board of Trustees of the French American School of Princeton (FASP) and State Manager for the Association of Bridal Consultants (ABC).
AVS Flower School was founded with three core principles: Science, Art, and Business. We are interested in training designers who will become the very best the industry has to offer with a focus on the luxury market.
Our courses aim to provide you with a strong foundation, emphasizing the importance of learning how to identify flowers and plants, proper flower care to enhance the longevity of your flowers and floral arrangements.
We will train you to understand the principles, elements, mechanics of design in order to master the fine arts of floral design. You will learn how to create stunning floral designs and installations that will impress the most discerning individuals.
With over 14 years of experience in the industry, we also offer valuable insights into entrepreneurship, business administration, strategic marketing, branding, public relations to obtain coverage by top media outlets in order to reach your ideal clients. You will also learn how source from premier suppliers and farms worldwide to build a profitable business.